May 13, 2013

The Beatles Remastered Vinyl


The remastered Beatles vinyl all came in 180 grams and some says they are better than the original 60's and 70's. 14 studio albums were remastered and released last 2012 on vinyl. Back in 2009 the CD version was released and based on some articles the engineers had some difficulties in doing the vinyl form.

I will not review every albums but I will list down all 14 albums and how much it will set you back for a pop. Yeah, they are available here in Manila. Btw, the LPs are all based on stereo mixes.






And here's the list:

Beates For Sale - Php1500
Rubber Soul - Php1500
Yellow Submarine - Php1500
Help! - Php1500
Past Masters - Php1800
Magical Mystery Tour - Php1500
A Hard Day's Night - Php1500
With The Beatles - Php1500
Revolver - Php1500
Please Please Me - Php1500
Let It Be - Php1500
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Php1500
Abbey Road - Php 1800
The Beatles - Php ?? (can't find a seller)

You can find them at Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street. Satchmi.com also have Beatles LP and their prices are posted in their website.


2 comments:

  1. Hello vinylgrimes, I'm one of the Beatles fans :) All I can say is their song was really inspiring and very hoping that gives other people to me motivated in their work. Their songs are very helpful when you need to relax.
    If you have time feel free to visit my blog! just blog hopping here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway vinylgrimes. here is my blog at OPM Song feel free to click the link so you can be redirected to my blog.

    ReplyDelete