May 20, 2013

Just Surrender ‎– On My Own

Label:Razor & Tie
Format:7", Orange
Country:US
Released:2010
Genre:Pop-Punk

This is a limited 7" vinyl of Just Surrender single - On My Own. Hand numbered, limited to 500 pressed on orange vinyl. My copy was number 333 of 500. 

Track Listing:
On My Own
On My Own (Instrumental)




This single has a very nice Album Cover. Grunge-feel front cover and the band's photo at the back and they also included the lyrics of "On My Own". This 7" contains the single on side a and instrumental on side b. And the 7" record is very thick, feels good while holding it and very attractive-looking-orange-vinyl!




When I grabbed this vinyl I have no idea what Just Surrender's music was like. I know they play punk so what the hell i'm getting this 7 incher and it's orange vinyl and I was quickly sold! Waited for the mail man, received it, cleaned the vinyl, prep'd the turntable, and started spinning On My Own - and the yeah, I discovered another band! Just Surrender's Pop-Punk approach to music reminds me of Taking Back Sunday and YellowCard. The rhythm and lyrics on On My Own were catchy, kinda like you'll have last song syndrome after hearing it for a couple of times.

Here's the link from youtube to sample On My Own - 



I bought a single, on a very nice orange vinyl, and I discovered a new band to add to my play list. That's what I like about record digging..

More info of Just Surrender here - Just Surrender and please like VinylGrimes facebook page by clicking the button below.


No comments:

Post a Comment