May 22, 2013

Anchorless Records 4 Way Split 7" Series Vol. 2



Label:Anchorless Records
Format:Vinyl, 7", Black
Country:US
Released: 2012
Genre:Punk

The second installment of the Anchorless Records 4-way split 7” Series. It features punks DEAD TO ME (Fat Wreckords) , IN THE RED (Youth Brigade, ex-Gunmoll), THE HOLY MESS (Red Scare Industries), and HOW DARE YOU.

I don't have Vol.1 and I am not even sure if Vol,3 and Vol.4 is already out there but there were rumors that in Volume 3 Off With Their Heads was included, or maybe it's already out - I just can't find them. Vol.1 was already OOP (i guess) and it felt so bad that I can't get any copy.





What I received was a black 7" vinyl that has white inner sleeves and came with album cover - it was very nice! Anchorless Records did a good job on the art cover - yeah i'm a sucker for art cover...

Tracks are:
Side A:
Dead To Me - The Evolution Will Be Tele-Visualized (Acoustic)
In The Red - Sad Song

Side B:
The Holy Mess - Half That and Dublin
How Dare You - Carry On



This was a great dig overall, short four tracks from four punk bands that I have not heard off after I had this vinyl and I was quickly hooked and now checking each bands - I am also hoping to get the Vol.1.  This vinyl is not expensive and you can grab it from Amazon or through Anchorless webstore.

Here's a samp from you tube of Dead To Me -


I usually post updates Vinyl Grimes' facebook page so please give it a shot and like the page -


We are also on twitter -

No comments:

Post a Comment