May 2, 2013

Earshot 7" Sugarties



Earshot "Sugarties"

Label:        Satellite
Format:      Vinyl, 7"
Country:     US
Released:   1993
Genre:        Garage Rock, Punk

"Garage Rock from upstate New York" released this 7" ORANGE colored vinyl. Have 3 tracks on it running at 33rpm. The sound of earshot is straight up punk-story-telling type of music. I saw from another website that they were tagged as "Garage Rock" so I used it for my intro!

I really like colored vinyl and how much more if it is transparent! Bought this from an ebay seller in Philippines. US pressed and the vinyl is in near mint condition, no clicks & pops when I tested it.


Track listing:
1. "Sugarties"
2. "Luv Song For Alice"
3. "Big Shirts"





Visit Vinyl Grimes on Facebook and hit the Like button!

No comments:

Post a Comment