Apr 29, 2013

URBANDUB - Sending A Message EP

Artist: URBANDUB
Album: Sending A Message EP
Format: CD
Released: 2011 or 2012
Label: Universal
Genre: Rock

For every person we're thankful for
Even those that didn't believe
We're sending a message, sending a message


That was the lyrics from URBANDUB's Sending a Message single. This EP is like URBANDUB's way of sending back the love and appreciation to their fans. The same message being delivered on the last track "Home" -  And I thank you for bringing me here, For showing me home, For singing these tears, Finally I've found that I belong here. There are four songs in this EP:
  • Sending A Message
  • This Used To Be My Playground
  • A Call to Arms
  • Home
I read somewhere that when they released this last 2011 or 2012 (i am not sure what year wiki said 2011 but my itunes says 2012 right after i imported all the songs) and it comes with a t-shirt, a nice way to do promotion. The whole CD package is very simple, no inlets or what not, it's like a small vinyl, smaller than the 7" packaging.


The whole EP was no more than 18 minutes but it gives you still the URBANDUB flavor of music and a must have for all DUBISTA. I bought my copy at FullyBooked BGC.

I don't have much information about this album, so if you have additional info please add your comments below. 

Share URBANDUB's EP -
 

1 comment:

  1. i think this is the EP that was released with a shirt... limited stock i think..

    -Zyaj Vejerano

    ReplyDelete