Mar 1, 2013

Euclid Records - St. Louis Record Digging

St. Louis, MO... my second time visiting this state and first time vinyl hunting. There are 3 record stores within 10 miles from where I stayed and the nearest was EUCLID Records.


Euclid Records can be found at:
  • Address: 601 E Lockwood Ave, St Louis, MO 63119, United States
  • Phone:+1 314-961-8978
They have a huge collection of Vinyls LP and they have good number of new records too. The CD collection  was big and I found Ben Harper CD in mint cond-ish!




They have a special room I guess for rare and hard to find vinyl records. I did not even tried to get into the room, just looking at the glass windows I saw a lot of Beatles records and memorabilias, and there's a ton of 70's Rock vinyl. Although their dollar bin was big but most of the vinyls are in a very low condition like G-.

Overall the experience was good but was not able to get a good deals on vinyls, I went home with:
  • Robert Plant - The Principles of Moments - VG+
  • Quincy Jones - I Heard That (Gatefold) G
  • Midnight oil - 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 VG+

All are not from the dollar bin, average of $3 a pop. Will I go back there? Hell yeah! I only spent 30 mins in Euclid and I want to spend half a day and maybe I can find good digs.


If you like what i wrote please share it! 

             Share


And follow me on twitter: 

No comments:

Post a Comment