Mar 8, 2013

Record City Las Vegas Record Digging

Last March 2013 I was able to get a chance to dug records in Record City Las Vegas. The place is awesome and they have a well stacked records. The dollar bin collection was huge and the condition of the records are VG+.







I found Bruce Springsteen Live 1975-1985 (5 LP BOX SET) it's not so rare the record label sold about 1M copies as pre-orders only. But this one is in MINT condition so I'll take it! I'll do a separate review for this box set.


And.. best of all, I found the second and third album of Boston - Dont Look Back and Third Stage at the $1 bin and found the first album at the regular bin but only priced at $3.99... I'll take it! all are in VG++ condition.


Other records that i bought were:

  • Pablo Cruise (1978) OG
  • Arizona Sounds VOL 2
  • Bread - Guitar Man (OG)
  • Culture Club - Colour By Numbers
  • Wham - Make it Big Time
  • Quiet Riot - Mental Health

Record City can be found at 300 E. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV. 
and their facebook site is Record City FB

Overall, I had a great experience digging records @Record_City. The lady who mans the shop was very helpful and gave me a few more discounts. And, I contacted them via email (i'm already back in Manila) and we might do some Online Diggin :)

If you like what i wrote please share it! 

             Share


And follow me on twitter: 

No comments:

Post a Comment