Feb 25, 2013

About VinylGrimes

This blog is about my music interests. I am not a trained writer or music critic, which will explain any grammatical errors or misinterpretations. The purpose of this blog is to share my passion of music with those who are interested and willing to listen.

Vinyl in Manila can be expensive, and access to new records are not easy. My blog's main intent is to help everyone who wants to have access to vinyls, cds, audio gears. So I will be walking around Manila and will start finding Record Stores with great deals and discounts on anything related to music.

If you have info on record stores that have good stock of used vinyls and cds OR if you are a record store owner and you want me to visit your shop - please contact me through:

Email: stockmode@gmail.com

and you can also follow me on twitter


The image above was taken from one of my record diggings

No comments:

Post a Comment