Feb 28, 2020

Went to Pagsanjan to Spin Records All Day - at Casa Marina

This is not a travel blog. But I cannot help not to post my experience at Casa Marina Bed and Breakfast located at Pagsanjan Laguna, we stayed there for 2 days / 1 night and all I did was spin records! 

Scroll down to know why.



This is by far the only bed & breakfast that I have been that I can bring my vinyl records and enjoy the day spinning until night, whiskey in my hand, fresh air from the window... (pagnakatulog ka talo!)



Upon entering the house, this turntable setup greeted me and onto it's left was a huge cabinet full of vintage amplifiers and I was like what the!?!?! I quickly asked the front desk -"Who's the owner of this joint?" and she told me "Reggie po" - Reggie who? "Reggie Halili" and from there I was blown away and told here that "Ah si Reggie! Kilala ko yun! Yun macho!"



Didn't know that Reggie our brother from Let's Groove is the owner, should I've known before booking i could have asked for a discount! HAH!

Some of the vintage gears in the other cabinet.





And that's just the Sala, the rooms are on point, very comfy beds, foods are comforting, and service is 10/10!

Here's the night were we (with my son, Nathan) just enjoyed our records, he's too young to share my whiskey so a few more years and we will be enjoying that scene.

 


And we have some of our fav records including our very own -


Overall, it was a good stay, whole fam enjoyed it, I enjoyed it the most! 
Here's some of the shots from the riverside, another plus factor and reason why we are going back to Casa Marina this April 2020.

Thanks Reggie for being such a generous host.








Here's how to get in touch with Casa Marina:

Address: KM 92 General Taino St Pagsanjan Laguna
Telephone: +63492535034  | +639171759427

My beautiful family at Casa Marina
And please don't forget to visit Vinyl Grimes Facebook Page and hit the like button, it goes a long way for us!

https://www.facebook.com/VinylGrimes/

No comments:

Post a Comment