Jul 20, 2019

Ang Huling El Bimbo Original Cast Recording CD


Then I went to a Musical gig, the venue was well treated, instruments are refined, and the music and audio is just as awesome and feels pure. Changed my life...

But still, I'm not the Phantom of the Opera kind of guy, I went to ANG HULING EL BIMBO THE MUSICAL! It's still my kind of genre because the music all came from one of my favorite band when i was growing up in the 90's! ERASERHEADS!

We are not going to talk about the Play itself but sure, it's once in a life time opportunity to get back to the EHEADS music and overall it's that damn good so they have a re run until August 2019 and you should better check it out! - Head Straight to RW Manila.

I like the musical play so much that I bought the whole kit and it comes with a CD, all songs played in the musical are there and some were re-arranged. Out of the door it did not disappoint.


14 tracks performed by the original cast, and one bonus track from the new cast. The track listing includes the following songs:
  1. Waiting for the Bus
  2. Minsan
  3. Tindahan ni Aling Nena
  4. Pare Ko/ Yoko
  5. Shirley/Tikman/ Bogchi Hokbu
  6. Tama Ka/ Ligaya
  7. Huwag Kang Matakot/ Sembreak/ Hey Jay/ Wishing Wells/ Fine TIme
  8. Alapaap/ Overdrive
  9. Fill Her
  10. With a Smile
  11. Kilala/ Balikbayan Box
  12. Spoarium/ Waiting/ Sino sa Atin
  13. Hard to Believe/ Ligaya
  14. Ang Huling El Bimbo
  15. *Bonus Track: Magasin



This is one piece of history that you should not sleep on. Playing the tracks at home sends chills... Nostalgic, getting back to all the stupid stuff I did back when I was young, I enjoyed every track.




How's it so different from the Original Eraserheads song? It's far, far from how it was original played. But if you're from the 90's you will definitely appreciate it because the guys who did the new version puts a lot of respect to the original songs and down right you will easily get goose bumps and your minds will say "yeah, this is my jam!"

Audio quality is regular, nothing special and at the same time the CD is not in poor quality.

My recommendation - GET YOURSELF A COPY! Php 700.00


And if you're still not convinced here's the audio sample from the CD 







No comments:

Post a Comment