Sep 12, 2014

Two new songs from ERASERHEADS after over a decade!!

After over a decade, Eraserheads released two new songs and you won't find them in any record stores but it was included in the Esquire Magazine's September issue!


"Hindi nga?!? Bati na sila?" -  first thought that came into my mind when i found out about the news that Eraserheads will release new songs. They were touring outside Philippines and all four are together and that's right but recording a song is more intimate. But heck! lets not do tsismis! Lets check their two new songs!




The two new songs are "SABADO" and "1995" and both were recorded as if it was done in the 90's. They still sound the same and you would easily know that it was from Eraserheads because after a couple times I played it I started to sing along! LSS!

But I still can't believe that they these guys all went to record both songs in one studio, I still doubt it, and so i think my tsismis was 10% right, SABADO was done by Marasigan, Romulo, Zabala, and Adoro while 1995 was done by Buendia and Romulo! And so i guess they still dont want to be with Ely on the same studio, just like what happened when they recorded Carbon Stereoxide in 2001, they never saw Ely in the studio and they recorded the whole album in different schedules.

But the heck! Eraserheads will be Eraserheads and I dont give a damn on their personal shits. As a guy who grew up in the '90's I would say that SABADO and 1995 are both exceptional songs and both was written and recorded by combining the good old Eraserheads formula and their new talents in making music! Buhay na naman ang OPM!

How to get the CD? The CD is included in the Esquire September issue and I really recommend that you get a copy. How much?? effin Php 400!! Yes, I was blown away by the cost of the magazine!





1 comment:

  1. join na kayo dito https://www.facebook.com/EraserheadsComboNation

    ReplyDelete